The Amur Predators
The General Information
We are going to start fishing from the predator endemic such as: Elopichthys bambusa, Chinese perch, skygazer, fresh-water catfish, Mongolian redeye, pike and others which are a lot in the channels and in the floodplain lakes.
We choose the section situated on the right bank of the river from the Inokentjevka village till the Malmyzh village. There are a lot of big and small channels connect the river with the floodplain lakes.There are a lot of fishes come there for spawning every spring and summer. This fact attractspredators and they are fatten beforeand after spawning there.
Duration : 7 days. Five days for fishing, the first and the seventh days are organization period. Number of persons in the group: 1-6 persons.
Accommodation: camping. The guide determines the place for camping in dependence on the flood situation.
Disposition: 2 or 4 persons in a tent (Red fox, Virginia, in autumn Mobiba with a stove).
Transportation: by the minibus and the motorboats.
Meals: 3 times a day, prepared by cook.
Convenience: tents, mats, sleeping bags, a tent for ingestion, mobile bathhouse (especially in summer time), generator.
Accident prevention: life jacket, skilled guides, every boat has first-aid kit, portable radio transmitter (walkie-talkie).
First day. Meeting at the airport in Khabarovsk (or Komsomolsk-on-Amur). The trip from the airport to Verkhnii Nergen village by minibus. Duration: 4 hours from Khabarovsk airport and 2 hours from Komsomolsk-on-Amur airport. River crossing on the boats and replacement.
2-6 days. Depending on flood level we can fishing in few ways: -fishing in the main channels along the banks with bevouacs in some places. There are fishermen in a boat. What we are going to hook: Elopichthys bambusa, skygazer, Mongolian redeye and catfish; - fishing from the riverside, sand bars and stony places. What we are going to hook: Mongolian redeye, Chinese perch, Elopichthys bambusa and skygazer; - fishing in the channels where are pikes, catfish and skygazer; - evening fishing: yellow head catfish, skin-carp, European carp, fresh-water catfish.
The 7-th day. Packing, moving to the Verkhnii Vergen village on the motorboats and to the airport by minibus.
The cost of the tour includes
- Meeting / seeing off the group at the airport Khabarovsk or Komsomolsk-on-Amur.
- Motorboats. Equipment for accommodation (tent, inflatable mattresses, dishes, camp furniture, folding beds, sleeping bags, etc.)
- Power supply (220V and 12V)
- Satellite communication or mobile communication
- Meals: three meals a day. Hot breakfast and dinner, lunch – field kitchen: depending on fishing conditions and remoteness from the base camp. The diet includes: cereals, soups, fish dishes, vegetables, fruits. Meat products-tinned stewed meat, lard, sausage. Delicacies products are purchased by anglers independently and at their own expense.
- Cook services
- Warm shower.
- Bath is once in three days.
- Service of tour guides is for the whole tour.
- The duties of the guides include: general management, service and maintenance of the motorboats, installation of the camp, loading / unloading of the equipment on boats, firewood collection, maintain order in the camp.
In the warm season, we do not recommend anglers to stock perishable food because the stationary refrigerator is not provided for the tour.